Wednesday, October 27

Workworkworkwork pt 3

Well, the intention was for a healthy breakfast, but I ended up revving my engines hard. I was a little hungry at home, but had visions of a roasted veg and goat cheese sammich in my head. So I contented myself to some espresso beans, but when I got to Almondine, the sandwiches weren't ready yet! So I went across the street to Jaques Torres and got a slammin' cookie. Not healthy, but perfectly indulgent and satisfying, makes me happy to focus on healthier options later on.

AM SNACK: 8am, iced green tea, handful of chocolate covered espresso beans
BREAKFAST: 9:45am, large chocolate chip cookie, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 12:45pm, 2 slices of green apple pizza, water, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
Further experimentation. Definitely a worthy seasonal pie. Key is a balsamic reduction, no tomato sauce, and a healthy dose of salt and pepper. Thin slice, no need to pre-fry the tomatoes.

PM SNACK: 4:30pm, green salad, two small almond ice creams, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
DINNER: 5:15pm, 3 meatballs with Romano, a few olives, water, 3 chocochip cookies,1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
A coworker brought in homemade cookies, had to have a few. Man, today is turning into an overboard sweets day!


EVENING SNACK: 7pm, 2 thin & crispy slices, .25 bowl, hunger 3/5
Experiment stretching a medium dough to large and lightly topping it. Reminded me of the cracker-like pizza I had many years ago at the very first 'artisinal' pizza place I experienced.

EVENING SNACK: 10:15pm, 2 burgers & fries, 1 bowl, hunger 3/5

No comments: