Monday, October 25

Workworkworkwork

I'm still a little sore from T's tournament of terror last Friday, and the new layer of weariness from riding a strong 70 miles yesterday didn't help me feel much better when I woke up this morning. But I started with a good breakfast while racing through chores, and hoped for the best.

Mildly busy in the resto today, trying to hold myself to a better eating habit.

BREAKFAST: 9am, steelcut oatmeal, iced green tea, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Already we're out of oatmeal. Guess I gotta put a new pot on to soak tonight.

PM SNACK: 3pm, green salad, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
 

LUNCH: 3:30pm, 4 slices of Sicilian, small almond ice cream,  8oz sprite, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
 

PM SNACK: 6:15pm, cranberry lime soda
 

DINNER: 7:30pm, sauteed shrimp in light garlic sauce with a little bread, another small almond ice cream, half a vanilla soda, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 10:30pm, wholegrain tortilla chips with salsa, chocolate chips, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: