Wednesday, January 19

Need more doohickies

I guess it's normal not to be hungry when you just wake up, I need to work harder to accommodate my body's cycles. For a second day in a row I have packed the oatmeal and brought it to work. Maybe I should devise a series of containers (aka doohickies, as my mom called them) to bring other breakfasts to work, like milk and cereal, smoothies, fish n' bagels, etc.

AM SNACK: 8:30am, iced green tea
 BREAKFAST: 10:15am, the good pinhead oatmeal, water, 75 bowl, hunger 4/5
 LUNCH: 12:45pm, 3 slices Sicilian with mushroom & onion, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 4:15pm, large green salad, fried shrimp, 8 oz Sprite, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 7:30pm, 1 slice pizza, .5 bowl, hunger 3/5

DINNER: 10:30pm, burger, fries, apple pie, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
No comment.

No comments: