Sunday, January 16

Stupid Hippies

Spent a day in (mostly) motion. Woke up late, got out quick with the gals to C's house in Brooklyn to cook and prep then scurry out before Edles could have a melt-down. By the time we got home with a blissfully sleeping baby in the carriage, I took off on the tandem and picked up T and squired her to a movie. Surprisingly, I did not fall asleep!


TODAY'S COOKING:
"Mexican" cornbread: We were over at C's house early to help set up for the party, I ended up making this out of some hold hippy vegetarian cookbook. I just followed the recipe, but while making it I saw it would not have a lot of flavor -- not enough salt, not enough sweet. It had whole corn kernels and some cheese in it, but how that makes it "Mexican" is beyond me. Stupid hippies!! :)


BREAKFAST: 9:30am, iced green tea


LUNCH: 1pm, beef chili over brown rice, corn bread, 1 piece of shortbread, diet coke, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


SNICKLESNACK: 4pm, popcorn, chocolate vegan cookie, lemon soda, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Spent the afternoon at the movies with the HVS.



DINNER: 8:15pm, green salad, hot dog, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 10:30pm, smal amount of peanut butter with chocolate chips
B made me, she made me watch the damn Golden Globes!

No comments: