Thursday, February 3

It had to go down

Went to supermarket in the morning, cooked in the afternoon. Took Edie to the doc for a booster shot, and B took her home. I planned to go to yoga, had my yoga bag and everything, but after an hour of burning up time at a Barnes & Noble, I realized my muscles were achy from lifting weights in the morning, I was hungry despite the late lunch, and I felt a bit woozy from a lack of sleep. I was in bed and asleep by 9:30, fneh.

TODAY'S COOKING
Green Salad: Reload for the week.
Health Salad: For Sooperbowl Sunday, though I made a double batch because it's so damn healthy. From the 2nd Ave Deli cookbook, it's the slaw they put out for every table, raw cabbage and a few bits of veg marinated in vinegar, sugar and a little salt and pepper, super simple and super delicious.
Four perogie fillings (cheese, spinach, kasha, kraut): The first step in making a relatively involved dish for sooperbowl.


AM SNACK: 8:30am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 10:15am, brown rice California roll, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 3pm, green salad, hot dog with mustard, kraut and caramelized onions, homemade wholewheat potatonik, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5 
Wasn't quite planning on a hot dog, but I was caramelizing onions for the perogies, and had kraut on hand, so it was an opportunity to have a properly dressed hot dog. And I had the homemade potatonik on hand, which is my go-to side for a hotdog, so it had to go down!!



DINNER: 7pm, curry ramen, pork dumplings, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 8:30pm, dark chocolate

No comments: