Tuesday, March 1

Weighty thoughts

231.8--->226.0

I wouldn't give too much credit to this fluctuation. On one hand, yes, I've stepped up the weight lifting seriously this month and am starting to actually feel the difference in my tone and strength. On the other hand, I extremely foolishly ate a cheeseburger on Saturday that put my guts in a knot on Sunday and Monday, limiting my intake and overdriving my output.

I'm back to fine now, but it definitely suggests a false read on my current weight.

Los Angeles was nice. Came in on a rainy Friday night, Saturday my friend M spent the day taking me around in the morning, then me and Edie in the afternoon, while B stayed in and got over her travel shock. We hit up the Farmer's Market (not an actual farmer's market, but a lot of outdoor food stalls -- AMAZING beef taco), over to Fairfax to an incredibly lame "NY style" pizza slice, by U of C for an In & Out Cheeseburger -- surprisingly good, surprisingly little meat, really didn't think it would hurt me (boy was I wrong!)

My over all impression of what I saw was, coast is beautiful (the pier was nice), West Hollywood is full of douche bags with too much money and too little taste, there seems to be a movie theater for every 3 people, and the food culture has potential to rival NY (though I'd really need a week to really get a read on all the different levels.) Weather was fantastic, but felt a bit fakey, if weather can actually do that...


AM SNACK: 8:45am, iced green tea, handful of chocolate covered espresso beans
LUNCH: 12:45pm, 2 superthin slices, 8oz sprite
DINNER: 5:45pm, order of meatballs with bread and sauce, dry ginger ale, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK: 7pm, 8oz apple juice

EVENING SNACK: 10pm, house special lomein, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: