Wednesday, May 18

Slow

I attempted to make a fruit smoothie after lifting this morning, but that wife o' mine forgot to add papa yogurt to the list I shopped last night, stopping me in my tracks. Hrumph!

Rainy day at the resto, breaking in some new staff, chilling. Looking forward to tomorrow morning with Edie and tomorrow afternoon cooking with the students.

Got a call late that a friend was at an emergency room and went out to keep company. Everything turned out fine, but I didn't get to bed close to 4.

AM SNACK: 7:30am, iced green tea

LUNCH: 1pm, 3 slices superthin pizza, Manhattan Special, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 5pm, green salad, .75 bowl, hungr 4/5

PM SNACK: 8pm, a couple of bites of cookie, a couple bites of pizza, a few tortilla chips, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 10pm, chicken empanadas, brown rice California roll, Mississippi mud cake, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 2:30am, hamburger, fries, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: