Wednesday, August 17

Staten Island Ur-Ride

Took a loop around Staten Island on the bike. Changed up the route a little, so the last leg was my "ur-ride" -- the first long ride I ever took. When I was 9 or 10, I got on my blue Ross no-speed and rode to the SI Mall for a McDonalds chocolate shake, then home -- as it turns out, that's 14 miles round trip for my little self!

Did a little food shop at Wholefoods after, picked up a Chinese brick in honor of my parents on the way home. Thought I was gonna do some cooking, but just conked out. Still pleasantly sore from Monday's workout, looking forward to pushing it on the upper parts tomorrow morning.

BREAKFAST: 8am, organic whole grain cheerios with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


BIKE SNACK: 11:30am, Gatorade, coffee cake, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

BIKE LUNCH: 2pm, 6" veggie burger sub, a few corn chips, cherry coke, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 6:30pm, curry chicken with pork fried rice, egg roll, slice of cheese cake, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 8:30pm, lime sorbet, .5 bowl hunger 4/5

No comments: