Tuesday, November 1

Weigh-in

?---> 228.2

Have not weighed in in a couple of months, due to batteries being dead in the scale and....just not wanting to know. Now with the Knishening behind me (for now), trying to get back to some of my better habits. As for my weight, it's pretty much where it sits without interference, with out calorie restriction, without binging. I do wonder if my muscle to fat ratio has changed at all, though, as over the past 3 or 4 months I can feel them getting stronger,  a little more pronounced....underneath my blubber.

Had a reporter over in the afternoon for a couple of hours. After he left, got cooking on three things at once. By the time I was done, I was a little bit too tired to d o anything else, but still had a hard time falling asleep.

TODAY'S COOKING:
Tomato Sauce: Fresh oregano and thyme, extra onion sauteed as I have several bags of onion left over from the Knishening.

Granola: Standard recipe, though replaced the variety of sweeteners with just one - half cup of brown sugar.

Knish Dough: Had a small amount of potatoes left over from the Knishening, just enough for a batch of dough. Good thing, as I have a large container of potato filling in the fridge. Gonna make the knishes in the next two days.


AM SNACK: 7:30am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 9:45am, smoothie, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
Milk, yogurt, banana, cherry, mango, peach, blueberry, flax, vanilla ex, salt. Ahhhh, I wish I could get this on tap. It's a bit of a mess with the blender to make, but when it's freshly blended, it's great. Bottled stuff, store bought stuff, it just doesn't cut it.


LUNCH: 12:30pm, 2 Stouffer's Frenchbread pizzas, large green salad, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 3:45pm, potato knish, glass of grenadine soda, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Entertaining a member of the press, would be rude not to eat too when plying a person with knishes.

DINNER: 7:30pm, chicken nuggets, potato chips, pickle, cookies, ice cream, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Lazy dinner. Just didn't feel like cooking.

EVENING SNACK: 11:30pm, potato chips, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: