Wednesday, December 14

I miss bike riding.

Slept in as much as possible this morning, hoping to catch up on some sleep. Went to school to teach, got there early so I could slowly organize the class without worrying about my fuzzy head screwing things up. Class went well, students were very happy with the Italian-American menu. Riding home from Red Hook on a fuzzy head and full stomach was a slow slog, but it was nice to be outside and pedalling. I miss bike riding, the going-placishness of it, the calm it brings me, the connection to the city.

BREAKFAST: 7:30am, iced green tea, cheerios & organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 1pm, 1 slice streetza, small amount of ginger ale, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


SCHOOL DINNER: 6:30pm, chicken parm, meatball, fresh pasta with tomato sauce, broccoli, sprite, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 9:45pm, 3 small pancakes, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: