Thursday, February 2

Lunch with the 1%

Lifted weights this morning, paying attention to the feel of my body. I don't know if my slight weight gain is due to building muscle, but I do think that I've come back to the level of tone before I stopped lifting due to Baby Mil popping out.



AM SNACK: 8:15am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 9:15am, hardcore oatmeal, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 12:30pm, a few bite sized fried things, breads & butter, lobster in tomato sauce, pork & parsnip, chocolate thingy thing, water, 2 bowl, hunger 4/5
Since B is reentering the work world next week, this was pretty much the last chance to go out one on one for a while, so I took her to Del Posto for lunch, a beautiful room, great food, 4 star service. This Italian food made my chicken parm last night look like dog food.

DINNER: 9pm, momma salad, kraft dinner, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5 
After that lunch, trying to make anything real would have been unpleasing...

No comments: