Monday, May 7

People doing poorly

Betsy wasn't feeling well and stayed home. Got Edie to school, did some chores, lesson plans etc then lifted weights -- not the strongest set, due to yesterday's ride, but was able to sweat and grunt enough to make it worth the 45 minutes.

Picked up Edie and met up with MAP, who was having a bad day and needed a friend. We hung for a few hours, then got home to help out a still poorly-doing B and momma-in-law. Looking at my eating day, I thought I ate poorly, but other than a slight excess of sweets and maybe 1 too many meatballs, it wasn't that bad. If I could replace my sweets-addiction with fruit-addiction and maybe lower the meat-count, that would be pretty cool.

AM SNACK: 7:30am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 9:30am, hardcore oatmeal, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Left over from last week. Too salty.

LUNCH: 12:15pm, sardine & avocado on whole wheat toast, momma salad, pickle, 4oz of chocolate chip cookies, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Went out this morning to get some chores done, picked up a little cookies for B, but I ended up scarfing them with lunch. Comfort & cookies, there's nothing quite like it.

PM SNACK: 5:15pm, wholegrain tortilla chips with crappy jarred salsa, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 7:30pm, whole wheat spaghetti with homemade sauce and 3 school made meatballs, a little ice cream, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Again measured 4oz dry pasta, starting to get used to this amount. Though double the FDA recommendation, it feels right. Should I try to limit myself to 2oz? Or is 2oz a side dish?

No comments: