Thursday, August 23

Pizza, How Could You?!

ADDENDA:
Stayed home again, ate nearly nothing. Damn you evil Pizza!! I thought you were my friend, my comfort, my lover - how could you do this to me? I think we may have to have a talk, once I recover.

BREAKFAST: 8am, dirt pill, water hunger 0/5

LUNCH: 2 graham crackers w/ chocolate hazel nut butter, hunger 1/5
My urge for sweets overcame my lack of hunger! I was looking for Nutella at Whole Foods, and found an interesting organic and healthier analog of Nutella - not only organic, but skips the hydrogenated oils, the artificial flavors and the extra chemicals. Still, it's about half fat and half sugar, so by no means a health-food....

PM SNACK: 4:30pm, half a whole wheat bagel with good butter

DINNER: 7pm, 12 boiled meat, potato and kraut/mushroom perogies, 2 pints of water, hunger 4/5
Hunger is welcome back. Another comfort food, this time minus the grease and the dairy. I don't know why I haven't ordered perogies from this local diner before, as I often crave them. I usually eat 7 or 8, but I ordered the X-tra large portion, thinking my stomach would only be able to take half and I'd have another meal out of it. But low and behold, they jumped off the plate and shot down my throat. And I felt good after, though still sick, but the more, uh, graphic symptoms had receded.

PM SNACK: 9:30, shot of Nyquil
Don't like taking sleeping drugs, but really wanted to be on point for work the next day.

No comments: