Monday, September 17

-stretch-

ADDENDA:
Almost out of dirtpills. Not sure what they've done for me, but I'm quite certain they have not hurt. Last time I took a multivitamin a decade or so ago, the over-the-counter 1000% of everything-pill made me ill after a few weeks, poisoned by an overdose of vitamins. These ones, however, seem to be much gentler.

Tonight I'm heading out to deep dark Brooklyn to accept some sort of award for the living endowment I helped set up in my mom's name. She was the director of a Jewish community out there for many years and was well liked. With the help of the current director (who of course wants to be identified with the previous vey popular leader), I donated money to an endowment that will give scholarships to senior citizens who would otherwise not be able to afford the membership. Not looking forward to this, but I'd feel worse if I didn't go.

BREAKFAST: 6am, super hippy bread with good butter, glass of tap water, dirt pill, hunger 3/5
Gotta get to work early to finish freelance work. Fell asleep around 9pm. A litle sore but not nearly as much as I thought I'd be based on my aches and pains.

Too early for donuts. Not craving them. Huh.

LUNCH: 1:30pm, ricotta gnudi with a zuchinni pesto, 4 pieces bread and olive oil, a sampling of marinated vegetables.
Tamar got me to eat a brussel sprout! And I didn't die!!

PM SNACK: 7pm, 3 mini salmon cakes, 3 cookies, water hunger 4/5
Free food at the awards ceremony. Slim pickin's.

DINNER: 9:30pm, pad thai, spring rolls, water, hunger 4/5
Delivery with B and Mariko, her last night in town. We were all a bit too tired from trudging into deep Brooklyn to go out.

No comments: