Monday, January 14

Rough Monday

ADDENDA:
My flight to Detroit was cancelled due to weather, it's for the best as yesterday's visit to my family (both living and dead) upstate took more out of me than I thought. Woke at 7, checked the flight and poof, the day is open. Tried to get up and go but after some TV, put myself to bed, felt headachey and tired all over. Felt a lot better when I woke up, but feel a bit restless. Hope my European trip later this weeks goes smoothly.

BREAKFAST: 10am, a little curry sausage and brown rice, seltzer, hunger 4/5
Out of breakfast foods. Went back to sleep for a couple of hours

LUNCH: 2pm, vegetarian dim sum, water, hunger 4/5
Four little dishes. I was hoping to cook lunch but the sleep messed up my schedule

PM WATERING: 4:30pm, pint water

DINNER: 6pm, 2 fish tacos, small green salad, 1 bite of pork chop, water, hunger 2/5
Was going to lay about and be a lump, but Betsy called that she was sitting down with her brother for dinner at Schillers, so I pulled my pants back on and got out of the house.

EVENING SNACKS: 10:30-2am, spoonful of peanut butter, 2 saltless wholewheat pretzels with chocolate hazelnut spread, good yogurt with honey, vanilla and raw nuts, hunger 4/5
Sleepless and restless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it's been a tough time...which is why I have a little hide-and-seek treat in store for you today. (Hint: it's in the fridge.) Hope you enjoy! Love, B