Saturday, March 1

Saturday In Bahstan

ADDENDA:
Kevin Smith is so in love with McDonalds that for breakfast, he brings his co-star, Jennifer Gardner, a McGriddle sandwich while she's pregnant. If I was a a crazy Christian, I'd say that's a form of child-abuse...

BREAKFAST: 11am, toasted bagel with hummus, seltzer, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 3pm, saltines with almond butter, 1 square dark chocolate, .25 bowls, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 5pm, 3 bbq ribs, 2 slices scallion pancake, 2 large pork dumplings, 1 crab rangoon, small amount of pad thai, small amount of shrimp & brocolli, water, fortune cookie, 2.5 bowls, hunger 4/5
B, Hermomma, and I went to a Chinese restaurant over the border in Salem, NH that is owned by the family of one of my best friends. Her mom greeted us, ordered the food for us, and didn't let us pay. We came home with ridiculous amounts of food. I only ate till I felt moderately full - I think in the past, I would of eaten as much as possible, to the point of bursting, but I know better now. Still, there is a late night snack coming up....

EVENING SNACK: 9pm, 2 dumplings, pad thai, one bowl, hunger 3/5

No comments: