Thursday, November 13

Evil at the Supermarket


OK, are you "Extra Rich" or "Light"? Tallest midget? Shortest giant? Or are you ice milk with a whole lot of fillers, chemicals, and nasty sh@t that'll fool the tongue and make you fat anyway?

Had a filling replaced today, so I couldn't eat anything other than ice cream most of the day, and had to eat dinner with the left side of my mouth.

ADDENDA:
Went to another yoga class today, this time Bikram -- in a hot-ass room. Weird. Was dizzy and had to lie down for the final third of the class. Not sure if I like it or not yet.

BREAKFAST: 9am, good granola with good milk, .75 bowl, hunger 3/5

LUNCH: 2:30pm, pint of Haagen Daazz chocolate peanut butter ice cream, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

BIKRAM WATERING: 6-8pm, 2 quarts

DINNER: 8:30pm, half a large Ethiopian vegetarian plate with lots of injera, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 10:30pm, 1 small nutmeg 'chocopod'
I never thought that chocolate and nutmeg would be a good flavor combination, and now that I had a nutmeg-flavored piece of chocolate, I KNOW it's not a good combination. Blech.

No comments: