Thursday, January 22

Kati Rolls are yummy


I got 10 hours of uncomfortable sleep on a small bed with an enlarged heated pregnant lady, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Still, waking up and still tired to a pantry I'm unfamiliar with is a little disconcerting, letting the graham crackers comfortably nudge me awake.

BREAKFAST: 7:30am, water, a couple of graham crackers, cart roll & butter, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 12:45pm, homemade mac n' cheese, 4 freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, quart of water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
It's nice when you finish the left over of a large dish that's been sitting around a while and it tastes just as good as the day it was made.

DINNER: 6:25pm, potato kati roll, lamb mince kati roll, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
D took me to a favorite lunch place in midtown before a movie, really good concept, nice looking space, good food, but the place was EMPTY and took 10 minutes to get our relatively simple food.

EVENING SNACK: 7pm, cherry icee, popcorn, 2 bowls, hunger 4/5
Usually I'd say 1 or 1.5 bowls, but according to the posted labels, this snack was about 1000 calories, so...

No comments: