Wednesday, April 1

Open Sesame

Got to the restaurant at 10am, left after midnight, went by in a blink. Lunch was only a handful of customers but we had a good 2 seatings, near capacity, the kitchen didn't collapse but we did get backed up, one customer waited an hour for their pizza. A lot of systems and habits to be worked out, but the team is...good. I suspect there is a lot of accounting and reflection tomorrow.

I will be playing hooky from management class tomorrow, as I have to...actually manage a newly opening restaurant! How neat is that?

BREAKFAST: 7:30am, yogurt with nuts, honey, vanilla, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

RESTAURANT HAZE: 10am-12:30am, a meat ball, a GuS soda, cup of latte de mendorla, a few glasses of water, a slice of pizza, a taste of wine, a small portion of house salad, a few bites of over-fried cheese, a Sprite, 1 bowl or so, hunger 2 to 4/5
Wouldn't have had that Sprite at the end of the night but I was running my mouth at L, telling him everything we needed for the next day, and my throat just started to stick to itself.

AM WATERING: 1:15am, quart of the wet stuff

No comments: