Saturday, April 4

Buzzzzzz

If I write a book about my life in pizza, today's events and goings on will definitely emerge as the begining of the fun part of text. Yesterday started in chaos and miserable feelings and emerged and ended into order and happy vibes. Today started with happy vibes and a lot of productivity and ended in chaos and upset people and a chef/owner who was threatening mutiny at himself (!?) There was not a communication breakdown between me and L so much as a personality breakdown, something that I've never experienced and don't quite know how to describe. L apologized and copped to making a mistake by the end of the night, but it was all a bit...weird. It's now 3am, I need to be back at the shop in 7 hours, and I'm still buzzing on the fumes.

It all started with a side of fresh garlic requested by a customer. It all went quickly downhill from there. Remind me to tell you this story some time. I'm goin' to bed and gonna snuggle hard with my B and her big ol' B-belly!

BREAKFAST: 8am, apple juice, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

BREAKFAST 2: 10:15am, small organic oatmeal with mango and grapes, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
L was nice and brought me a hi-quality energy food get us going.

LUNCH: 2pm, a slice, a Manhattan Special, .75 bowl, hunger 3/5

RESTAURANT HAZE: 3pm-2am, not sure what I ate, vaguely remember a cream soda, a couple of small pieces of experimental squid pizza, a few bottles of water, a taste of meat ball, a scoop of chestnut honey gelato, ? bowls, hunger ?/5

AM WATERING: 2:30am, quart of liquid NYC tap

No comments: