Sunday, August 23

Sense memory

Went up town to see an ailing relative, was a bit of a bummer. He's doing well but brought up a lot of sense memories of both my parent's last days. Seeing what I ate today written out like this kind of makes it apparent how it is effecting my eating. Wow, I filled up on crap today.

BREAKFAST: 8am, toasted bagel and cream cheese, 3 pieces bacon, small cup of cookies n' creme ice cream, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Clunked out before 9pm last night, so when I woke up at 7, was hungry but not sure what -- haven't gone food shopping in a while. Had some bacon lying around, 1 bagel left in the freezer, and when all that left me desiring more, finished with something sweet. It looks like an unhealthy breakfast, but I feel satiated and comfortable. To lose weight healthfully, does comfort and satiation be sacrificed?

LUNCH: 1:30, 3 slices of streetza, 2 pieces of shortbread, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Up at Yomama's house, visiting the inlaws.

DINNER: 7:30pm, pork dumplings, beef with stringbeans over brown rice, cookies n' creme ice cream, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
B went out partying and pillaging with the HVS, so lil' ol' me was left at home all alone with Edles. She cried a lot, demanded a lot of attention. I was gonna cook something but realized I needed to simply order in.

No comments: