Tuesday, September 1

Terrible pot-head

Got to bed late, but B didn't wake me and I arose close to 11am. Between B on the phone with her dad, Edles crying for food and no bottle prepared, L from the restaurant calling me on the phone, and me just trying to package my special brownies for the freezer.... the thought did occur to me to sample a brownie, but the idea of not being fully present for my beautiful daughter (and not to mention, the better half of Team Wildberger) gave me the shivers in a not-good way. I'd be a terrible pot-head.

OK, OK, pizza and hotdogs, ice cream twice, but also 2 green salads and a large dose of fruit in the morning....

BREAKFAST: noon, smoothie, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
It almost hurts when I get this smoothie right, because it makes me wish I measured everything out prescisely, timed the pureeing, etc. I guess it wouldn't matter, because it's rise or fall so depends on the quality of the fruit going in. This time: banana, red grapes, mango, kiwi, good yogurt, organic dead milk, spoonful of vanilla sugar, dash of sea salt and one thing I never used before: tiny wild Maine blueberries. Could that have made the difference?

LUNCH: 2pm, half a medium pizza, Cesar salad, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Lombardies with B&E, very mediocre, couldn't taste the coal of the oven at all.

PM SNACK: 4pm, soft serve ice cream cone, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 8pm, large green salad, hot dog with small amount of potato chips, peanut butter ice cream, 3 mini peanut butter cups, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: