Wednesday, December 2

Meaty meat

Weird eating day. Woke up feeling OK after a solid 11 hours of sleep. Out of milk, couldn't do cereal or smoothie, and found myself hungry. Frozen pizza.....bread, tomato sauce, cheese, three good things for breakfast.

School was mighty meaty, as today was meat day. It was fun making the same meatballs I made in the restaurant with the students, but I ended up eating way too many. After that, I couldn't do more than a bite of everything else just for taste. I think soon I need to hit up some vegetable matter in a big way. I think the HVS will be upon us Friday, I got some good vegetable stock to work with and I think I need to bust out some vegan cookies....

BREAKFAST: 9:30am, frozen pizza, pint of apple cider, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

CLASS EATING: 3-7:30pm, about 6 meatballs, a few cups of sweet tea and mint lemonade, a snippet of pasta and sauce, a snippet of polenta, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING DRANK: 8pm, Manhattan Special, .5 bowl, hunger 2/5
Stopped by the restaurant to have L sample the student's meatballs, based on his recipe. He dug it. I wasn't hungry, but couldn't resist the pull of a complimentary Manhattan Special.

EVENING SNACK: 11pm, flax tortilla chips, fresh salsa, .25 bowl, hunger 3/5
Stomach felt weird, needed something new in it that was not meat. Caffiene kept me up until 3am.

No comments: