Friday, January 15

I went there.

Not a great eating day, but could of been worse.

BREAKFAST: 9:30am, toasted onion bagel with cream cheese, sable and red onion, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 12:15pm, grilled chicken strips, potato nik, water, .75 bowl, hunger 3/5

DINNER: 6:30pm, shrimp toast, pork dumplings, beef chow fun, a can of Pepsi, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
B was out getting her hair did, I was feeding Edie, cleaning up the house and dealing with other stuff so ordering in just seemed easy. It came with a free can of Pepsi, and it was just there as I was eating, so I opened it up intending only to take a sip. Huh. The sweet high acidity of it really cut through the very fatty food -- a palate cleanser, not unlike eating French food with a bright red wine. Yes, I'm equating take out Chinese and Pepsi with French food and red wine. I went there.

No comments: