Thursday, March 25

Energized

A good day. Woke up in a sleep-deprived haze to a chirpy B showering me with birthday presents. A few chores done, cooked up a batch of 'special' brownies, without a bit of it touching my lips. Edles & I went to Brooklyn to eat with an old restaurant friend, then home. I got into my gear, and when B got home, got on the bike and did a loop out to Coney Island. After the clif bar, really felt energized on the way home.

AM SNACK: 9am, glass of iced mint green tea, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

BREAKFAST:
11am, toasted pumpernickel bagel with homemade babaganoush and sable, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
My constitution was just now recovering from last night's gout-fest.

LUNCH: 2:30pm, fennel salad, meatball sandwich, jasmine green tea, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Lunch with a friend at Frankies on Court Street. Should have chosen something else, but I just wanted it.

PM SNACK: 6pm, clif bar, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5
At Coney, on bike.

DINNER: 8:30pm, "pitza", 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Betsy's creation. Whole wheat lavash topped with some tomato sauce and cheese, and a mysterious blend of spices. Actually better than I remember.

No comments: