Sunday, March 21

Maybe it's just Spring

End of the 3rd week under the new foodstyle regime, I don't know if I'm losing weight (I'll check at the end of the month), but I definitely have more energy. Maybe it's placebo, maybe it's the biking, maybe it's just Spring, but I ain't complaining.

BREAKFAST: 9am, yogurt with honey, vanilla and mixed roasted nuts, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Kept it small, knew I'd be packing it in at lunch...

LUNCH:
noon, dim sum and a beer, 1.75 bowl, hunger 4/5
Me & the fam met up with friends in Chinatown for some traditional dim sum, in a dining room literally as big as two football fields. Good vibes, friendly neighbors at the communal table, and among other things shrimp dumplings, cold gelatinous/crispy pork, sticky rice with Chinese sausage, and on and on, washed down with some water and a refreshing pale beer. Lots of little bits of red meat and pasta involved, but I think this was my first alcoholic drink of the week....

DINNER: 8:30pm, chickpeas and spinach over rice, potato samosa, whole wheat roti, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Out of most foods in the kitchen, Sunday is a good day to be a bit indulgent before resetting...

No comments: