Saturday, March 13

Finally, no dessert!!

A nice day, maybe not the best eating day, BUT writing it up this morning, realized that no desserts slipped down my neck! After an early dinner, felt tired from walking with 20 lbs of Edie strapped to my front all day and hit the hay around 10pm

BREAKFAST: 8:30am, pumpernickel bagel with cream cheese and sable, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 1pm, small amount of green tea
Met up with K uptown for lunch, but work was too busy for her so we just slipped into a Starbucks for 20 minutes so we could amuse ourselves with the cuteness that is Edie. I ordered green tea, which is on the every-day list, but all they had was "orange blossom green tea", where tangerine rind and ghoji berries overwhelmed any honest green tea flavor. It tasted like unsweetened Sunny-D-Lite. Gross. I picked up a pack of good green tea last week, I think I'll make a pitcher of lightly-sweetened brewed ice tea this week with it.

LUNCH: 2:45pm, Ethiopian combo plate, 1.75 bowl, hunger 4/5
Not sure where this falls. There was no obvious forbidden or once-a-week elements, and I think the injira is made with a whole grain (teff).

DINNER: 6pm, shrimp saag, a little naan, a little rice, 1 onion bahji, 1/2 a vegetable samosa, lentil crackers, water, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
Lunch came a little late, dinner came a little early due to social obligations. Didn't eat most of my food.

No comments: