Thursday, March 11

Improved Freezer Fishing

Despite me not purposefully eating multiple sweets a day, when I look back at the color codes this week, I'm going to find a sea of red, all from bits of deserts flying down my throat. On the positive side, most is home made or on the way to homemade, but still, it causes one pause. On the other hand, I don't know if it's psychosomatic, but I definitely feel more energy and a little bit lighter on my feet...

BREAKFAST: 9am, organic wholegrain chex with organic dead milk, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 1:45pm, fillet of sole, whole wheat waffle, large green salad, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
I gotta get some frozen fillets of oily fish. Still, cooking fillets from raw is a whole lot better then nasty fried breaded fish sticks out of the freezer. Some whole wheat waffles I made last week also came out and crisped up nicely on the pizza stone.

PM TASTING: 2:30pm, a bit of chocolate ganache
Filling the macaron cookies I made earlier in the week, to bring to a casual dinner party this evening. Unfortunately B ate a bunch of the cookies AND a hunk of the chocolate I had on hand to make the ganache, so this batch ended up only being 5 measly macarons!

DINNER: 6pm, small green salad, a few olives, mushroom ravioli in red sauce, 1 piece of bread, 1 whiskey cocktail, one chocolate macaron, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: