Monday, March 15

Green Letter Day

Never ate lunch OR dessert today, a good start to the week. Undoubtedly it'll be all down hill from here, with social occasions surrounding food taking me off the path....

BREAKFAST: 9am, organic chex with dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

NOON SNACK: noon, grapes, piece of cheddar, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Easily the largest amount of grapes I've ever eaten in one sitting. Really easy to eat.

AFTERNOON SNACK: 1pm, whole grain bread with good peanut butter, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

AFTERNOON SNACK: 3:30pm, mushroom knish, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
On the walk back from the supermarket, I started building dinner in my head, and realized that by the time I got home, cooked what I wanted to cook then sat down to eat, I'd be out of my mind with hunger. This was from a proper knishery, not one of those horrible yellow fried squares. As I was eating, I thought I should of gotten the spinach knish, or for real green text, a sweet potato knish...

PM SNACK: 5pm, baby carrots & ginger roasted almonds, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 9pm, 'zen' pizza, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
I got this nontraditional large slice from Viva Herbal, a spelt crust, no cheese, lots of green-tea infused soy products & vegetables.

No comments: