Wednesday, March 17

Pretty well

For a day whose eating was half dictated by professional obligations, it went pretty well. Breakfast and lunch were taken at home, and me and the students made all sorts of things for the PTA conferences tomorrow, but today we finished up vegetable soup and made many sheets of brownies. The mint recipe for the brownies were off, but still edible.

I restrained myself from eating much after class, and I swung by the restaurant in the evening and ate some pizza. I was offered a drink of anything, but it was all either too much sugar or too much caffeine. I'm glad I turned it down -- if anything is gonna change, I gotta change these habits.

BREAKFAST: 9:15am, pumpernickel bagel with cream cheese, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH:
12:45pm, large green salad with multi-grain tortilla chips, smoothie pop, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 5:45pm, a little vegetable soup, 2 small squares of mint brownies, 2 juice drinks, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 7:45pm, half a medium pizza, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: