Friday, June 25

Family Friends

A couple, friends of my parents, came over. My mom met them when I was going to preschool with their sons, and they were characters in their lives for pretty much the rest of their lives, from me and their sons going to each others birthdays and playdates, summering together, up until my dad retired and visiting them where they moved in Michigan. They were in town visiting their son, who moved to Brooklyn.

It was nice seeing them, having Betsy here some stories about my parents and me as a kid. It wasn't depressing at all, it was like my parents were going to arrive any minute, they were walking from their apartment a few blocks away, and I just had to entertain until they got there.


AM SNACK: 8am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 10:30am, ricotta pancakes with banana, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 12:45pm, bottle of gatorade


PM SNACK: 3:30pm, ear of grilled corn


DINNER: 5:45pm, assorted slices of homemade pizza, a little fruit salad, scoop of homemade mint chocolate ganache ice cream, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: