Wednesday, July 7

Ride in the Heat

I woke up feeling rested and well. C the Nanny came at 9, and I got out by 9:30. Starting next week, I'll be working a third day on Wednesday, but today...I rode.

I had to get out despite the heat. I went to Nyack and back, though my original plan was for an additional 20 miles. Due to 100 degree temps, I rode slow, stopped frequently for water and snacks, and generally just enjoyed the scenery and my head space. I got home around 6 and felt very out of it -- probably dehydration, despite going through a 70 oz bladder of water...3 times!

Picked myself up and went food shopping, didn't feel like moving but if I put it off, tomorrow would be very difficult with the other things I hope to get done...

BREAKFAST: 9am, banana, iced green tea, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: noon, pumpernickel bagel with butter and veg, Gatorade, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 2:30pm, chocolate muffin, Gatorade, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 6:30pm, pork & broccoli with fried rice, egg roll, shrimp toast, water, bad vanilla ice cream, 2 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: