Saturday, July 10

Almost all green...

Woke up too late to get in a ride before the rain hit, so I did chores -- laundry, a light shop, WD40 a door, try to add a rack to B's bike. I made green tea for the week. Tired of mint syrup, and last week it was a little too weak over all. I had blueberry syrup on hand, so I threw in a cup after steeping. Hmmm, iced blueberry green tea, hope it works. While Edie napped and B calmed down from her frenzied morning of rearranging then unrearranging furniture, I knocked out a batch of granola in advance of a visit from the HVS tomorrow...

Kinda skipped lunch by accident, due to getting Edie ready to get up and go out to visit the in laws and friends of B. We took care of some shopping shores on the bike ride to Chelsea, and when we got there, I was quite ravenous. My brother-in-law had a lot of diet sodas in his fridge, so I opted for a beer -- alcohol's flavor is so much more interesting than artificially flavored overly-sweet sodas. 


AM SNACK: 8:30am, iced green tea

BREAKFAST: 10am, organic wholegrain cheerios with good unhomogenized milk, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 1pm, watermelon, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5 


LINNER: 4:30pm, shrimp peanut curry with sticky rice, chicken satay, shrimp summer rolls, 1 beer, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 7pm, small bowl of granola, quart of water, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 9pm, large piece of friendship bread, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Desiring sweets, found this in the back of the fridge. Sweets once a week?! I don't know if that's a realistic goal. Maybe stay in the yellow for three times a week? Three is sure less than 8+...

No comments: