Tuesday, August 17

In the Tank

After draining myself all day on bike yesterday, I got to bed around 9pm, skipping all the good Sunday night TV watching (thank goodness for a DVR). I woke this morning around 7:45, after more than 10 hours of deep sleep. Edles woke up a few times in the evening, but B handled the situation -- so my renewed vigor and refreshed feeling is pretty much due to her.

Resto was steady and slow due to weather. Just two more days in the tank and I'm free for another 4!


BREAKFAST: 8:30am, good yogurt with honey, vanilla and almonds


AM SNACK: 10:45am, cranberry lime soda


LUNCH: 12pm, shrimp & clam Sicilian, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 1pm, Manhattan Special


DINNER: 6pm, half a meatball, cheeseless shrimp pizza, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 8pm, Sprite, .25 bowl, hunger 3/5

EVENING SNACK: 11:30pm, multigrain tortilla chips & salsa, falafel balls, .5 bowl, hunger 3/5

No comments: