Tuesday, August 17

Wine refrain

Got to bed around 2, after a couple of hours of being hypnotized by my new huuuuge television. God bless America, yep.

I had a sip of wine in the afternoon, as a server did not know whether a bottle that had been opened a few days before was still good (it was.) Even though it was only a sip, I continued to taste it for a solid 30 minutes after, and I noticed the taste evolve and get pleasant/funky/interesting before it finally cleared. I guess I could of just had some water or ate something, but I was enjoying it too much. Does that make me an alchie?

Restaurant was busy, time flew, though didn't really eat so when I made some pizzas for the staff at the end of a long day, a few slices just jumped up and ran down my mouth.



BREAKFAST: 8:30am, organic chex with dead milk, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5
AM SNACK: 10:45am, snippet of cinnamon cruller and wholewheat muffin
LUNCH: 12 noon, three slices of Sicilian with sausage, cream soda, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK: 4:15pm, green salad, chocolate ice cream, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 11pm, 3 slices of Sicilian, a Sprite, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING WATERING: 12:30pm, half a quart of water

No comments: