Wednesday, September 1

Weigh-in

(227.4 --->) 221.8 ---> 226.8

So while I may be 5 pounds over last month, I'm about a pound less then where I was the month before. I suspected last month was an anomaly due to dehydration and day-to-day variables. I'm still seeing a nice slow downward trend, which is ideal. My wifey and various people say I look thinner, and I do feel a bit lighter, and biking is going swimmingly. I suspect I've gained a little muscle mass in my lower half, too. And there ends the boring weight obsession.

AM SNACK:
8am, iced green tea

BREAKFAST:
9:45am, chocolate chip cookie, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Stopped by Jacques Torres on the way to work. Not the healthiest way to start, but I was too hungry and it was too early to start wolfing down pizza.

LUNCH:
12:45pm, 2 slices pizza, sprite, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK: 3:30pm, 3 meatballs, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK:
5:30pm, green salad, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK: 6:15pm, chocolate ice cream, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 9pm, slice with bacon and maple syrup, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 11pm, half a special brownie


EVENING SNACK: midnight, burgers and fries
No comment.


EVENING SNACK: 1am, fresh pasta with pistachio pesto, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: