Tuesday, October 12

Bananahead!!

Edie was in her seat watching videos in the kitchen with me, and she started going "AH!" and pointing at my breakfast. I put a punch of cheerios on her plate, and when she was done, started pointing at my banana. Instead of cutting off little pieces, I stuck the whole peeled business end of the banana in her face and she took big bites, like an adult, except she couldn't get her tiny mouth around the end of the banana. It was soooo cute!! Aaaaigh! Quite a way to start the day.

BREAKFAST: 8:30am, organic wholegrain cheerios with organic dead milk, banana, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK: 11:30am, fresh baked bread, olives, Manhattan Special, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK: 1pm, 1 slice of pizza, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK:
4pm, green salad, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
DINNER:
6pm, 1 slice white pizza, 1/3 of a meatball hero, sprite, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 10:30pm, waffle, hotdog, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: