Friday, October 15

Potato Potato

Edie Day!! We got on the bike and hit up the Union Square area for shopping, then out in the stroller for some local grocery accomplishments, 11am nap, then stayed in on the windy, cold afternoon. Didn't have a proper breakfast, and ended up eating a lot of potato products in the afternoon, then went crazy in the evening. Need bigger breakfasts, smaller dinners...


AM SNACK: 8am, iced green tea


BRUNCH: 11am, large piece of potato nick with mustard, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
Funny, I was hungry for more food for about 30 minutes after I ate this, but I waited it out and then I was fine.

PM SNACK: 3:30pm, creamed mashed potatoes, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
I was only going to have a bite, but it was so good, I finished the container.

DINNER: 7:30pm, sushi, shumai, spring rolls, small green salad, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 8:30pm, cube of dark chocolate


DINNER pt 2: 9pm, White Castle burgers, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
I ordered in Japanese, but found it was not enough, and ended up freezer-fishing.

No comments: