Monday, December 6

A theme, detected

Woke up at 5 and couldn’t get back to sleep. Edles didn’t rise and greet the world until 7:30 (with a huge smile and a bounce in her stance, no less), so got some good snuggle time in with the missus. Spent the morning at the dad’s drop in play group at the local community center, a run to the supermarket, then back for nap time. I fell asleep in front of the TV and got a 2 hour snooze before Edie’s maw demanded food.

B came home early so I could make it to the shop – we were closed, but I was there to babysit a film shoot until the early morning. James Franco is directing and starring in some film with Michael Shannon, and I got to eat dinner with 'em

Funny, I sat in restaurant writing about what I ate, then a list of ingredients to buy for my pizza class on Thursday, then the minutes for the LES Food Coop meeting from Sunday, then memories of food for a writing project. I detect a theme…

AM SNACK:
5:30am, iced green tea

BREAKFAST: 8:30am, bad chocolate ruggela, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 12:30pm, Stouffers French Bread Pizza, ice cream sandwich, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 5:30pm, Manhattan Special, .25 bowl, hunger 3/5

DINNER: 7:30pm, eggy wraps, a croissant, a few tortilla chips, water, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5 


DINNER 2: 10:30pm,  bit of pasta, chicken, beef, rice, eggplant, diet coke, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: