Sunday, December 5

Ediefying

Spent the morning making dough for jelly donuts I'm going to fry tomorrow, 20 lbs of mix for latkes, laundry and Edie-fying. Went to a 2 yr old's party in the afternoon, took it easy in the eve.

AM SNACK: 8:30am, iced green tea

AM SNACK: 11pm, small ice cream sandwich, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5
In memory of the horrible ice cream sandwiches I'd get at work when I worked at MTV, in the freezer case and tasting like chemicals. I made them as a back up for tomorrow's Hanukkah party, just in case the jelly donuts don't work out, I can bust these out with minimal fuss.

LUNCH pt 1: 2pm, 2 slices whole wheat bread with hummus, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH pt 2: 4pm, a few slices of bad pizza, half a cupcake, a half cup of soda, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 7:30pm, mac n cheese, a bit of ice cream & cookie, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: