Tuesday, January 4

Ugh

228.4---->232
Finally remembered to weigh in this moring, depsite the delerium of not enough sleep and feeling off. Heavier than expected, but it's still hovering around where my body's metabolism has set it.

I've become addicted to a television show, and I finished watching the last DVD around midnight, a huge cliffhanger, and I looked on netflix and saw the next season won't be on disc for another 6 months minimum. Then I realized I had the pay station it appears on, and they have on-demand....at midnight I continued to watch two more episodes of the new season. The lack of sleep and my body dealing with the recent super-healthy food, along with the soreness of lifting weights, has sent me in for a little bit of a tailspin this morning, but the bike ride over the bridge helped clear my head and start my heart a bit.

TODAY'S COOKING:
Pinhead oats: 1 1/2 cups dry steel cut oats into 6 cups of boiling water, with a teaspoon of salt and 1 ounce of white sugar. Turned off heat and let soak overnight. Unfortunately, was too tired and rushed to eat a bowl this morning.

AM SNACK: 9am, iced green tea
LUNCH: 12:15pm, 2 slices super thin pizza, falafel sandwich, 8oz sprite, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
The tiredness and lack of breakfast making me feel hungover. A friend of the restaurant brought in falafels, very appreciated.

PM SNACK: 2pm, Manhattan Special, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5
DINNER: 5:30pm, 2 slices white pizza, green salad, 8oz sprite, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
EVENING SNACK:
7:15pm, small cup of almond ice cream, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: