Wednesday, February 16

Don't Mess with MY oatmeal!

Third day at work, due to V-day. Next week I'm working 3 due to President's day. Looking forward to the busy season where I'll be in the resto Mon-Wed and in class on Thursdays. Makes Edie-Day on Friday all the more delicious!

AM SNACK: 8:30am, iced green tea
The cup of Japanese "blossom" green tea I had was so great this past week, later this week I plan to acquire a whole mess of it, along with some tea-brewing equipment, and totally upgrade my tea-game.

BREAKFAST: 10:15am, Irish Oatmeal, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
Urg, need the good oatmeal back. Good thing Edie and Betsy like this oatmeal, will make the other half of the can for them so they don't mess with MY good oatmeal!!

LUNCH:
12:15pm, 4 slices superthin pizza with mushroom & onion, 8oz sprite, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK: 8pm, green salad, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
Had to single-handedly work a group of 20 for 3 hours, buffet-style while working the rest of the resto and the phones, so while I didn't work THAT hard, I couldn't stop to eat either.



DINNER: 10:30pm, burgers, fries, 3/4 of an apple pie, 2 bowls, hunger 4/5
No comment.

No comments: