Friday, March 25

40

Happy birthday to me. Forty. The age John Lennon was assassinated. I guess my Beatles days are far behind me, he he. My Yoko sure can be uppity, though, he he.

Being that the kitchen is out of sorts, me n' Edie went to the diner on the block and had a greezy breakfast, reminiscent of my parents. Stayed indoors until workers came, took care of chores on the outside. After B got home, took off to yoga and had the most wonderful time with T -- unfortunately for her, no one else showed but fortunately for me, we had a 1-on-1 birthday yoga session!

Picked up ice cream from Lulu's on the way home and had a nice chill pizza & salad with B before bed. A low-key day.

AM SNACK: 8:30am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 9:45am, blt on rye, french fries, diet coke, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 1:30pm, buttermilk waffle, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 4:30pm, half a pint of ice cream, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


SNICKLESNACK: 7:15pm, half a lame vegan cupcake thing


DINNER: 8:30pm, pizza, Cesar salad, vegan mint chip ice cream, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: