Tuesday, May 31

Memorial

I weighed in this morning out of curiosity, as a lot came out the last few days but little went in. I weighed 224 this morning, I wonder how much I'll be on the 1st when my system is closer to normal.

Mellow Memorial Day. Took Edie out in the morning to the local parks, and by the time we got back for a nap, B went out to the movies with friends. After nap and a small lunch, we hopped on the bike and explored playgrounds a little farther from home. Spent most of the eve on the couch, still not 100% from illness, but close.

AM SNACK: 9am, iced green tea


AM SNACK: 10:30am, a few pieces of ruggelah


LUNCH: 2pm, cheese steak, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 7:30pm, egg roll, cold sesame noodles, ribs, 1 can coke, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 11pm, 5 squares of dark chocolate

No comments: