Wednesday, June 1

Expected

228--->230.2--->227.4

The weigh in this morning brought expected news: my weight has not significantly changed the last month. My weight regimen continues to see results, with various muscles feeling harder and stronger, and dare I say it, slightly bigger. Not enough for people to notice yet, but if I keep on this track, maybe within a year... Think I'm going to increase the weights to the next increment, as I'm not getting particularly sore from the lifting lately.


AM SNACK: 7:30am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 8:45am, good yogurt with vanilla, honey and almonds, a few bites of watermelon .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Cut up a bunch of watermelon for Edles -- not quite in season yet, but didn't stop Edie from wolfing down a ridiculous amount.


LUNCH: 12:45pm, 2 slices pizza with sausage and onion, 8oz sprite, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH 2: 3pm, 2 slices sicilian, 8oz sprite, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
B stopped by the resto by surprise, and the pizza jumped down my throat.


PM SNACK: 6pm, 1 meatball


PM SNACK: 8pm, green salad, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 11pm, brown rice California roll, pork tamales, chocolate cheesecake, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
A nice end-of-work-week meal from the Wholefoods shopping.

No comments: