Wednesday, May 25

Nice to be challenged

Tried to wake up to lift, but the apple pie I inhaled last night made me feel leaden, so I slept in. Not a good habit to get into!

Work was a bit nuts, as my main cook quit by just not showing up, and I was short handed when we got a bit of a rush in the evening. Had to work a few stations in the back and stay late to get the prep done, but over all it went smooth and it was a good vibe. Nice to be challenged.

Got a strange call from the health department, probably nothing, but bothering me -- will talk more about it as soon as I know more.

AM SNACK: 9am, iced green tea

LUNCH: 1pm, 2 slices pizza, 8oz sprite, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 5pm, 3 meatballs, pomegranate soda, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 10pm, 2 slices pizza, sprite, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 12am, multigrain sushi, a few squares of chocolate, water, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: