Friday, September 30

Uneventful

Uneventful day of taking Edie out to parks, bike riding, etc. Went out with old friend K in the evening, checked out the protests down on Wall Street then went to Park Slope for Korean food.


BREAKFAST: 7:30am, iced green tea, homemade granola with organic dead milk, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 12:15pm, 2 hot dogs, mushroom rice, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 5pm, 1 slice streetza, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 8:30pm, kalbi, kimchi pancake, kimchi dumpling, a little salad, a little chocolate thing, sake, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 11pm, peanuts & chocolate chips, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

2 comments:

Brian C. said...

I thought it was fun going to the park and riding around! But really, what is "dead milk"?

Norberto said...

Twas fun, but I was half-asleep when I wrote this post -- yes, I was failing my 2.5 readers!! "Dead Milk" refers to pasteurized milk, as it is a process that kills bacteria in milk, good and bad. I started calling it this when I tasted raw milk, which barely tastes like what we think of as milk, but something much more complex, interesting and "alive".