Wednesday, October 19

Backy back

Spent the morning riding in the rain taking care of some chores. In the afternoon, taught and rode home in the rainy dark with 50+ lbs of borrowed equipment that'll help with the knish-production next week.

I'm not sure what caused it, but during class my back started hurting really bad, making it hard to lean over - maybe I lifted a large pot of water the wrong way? I'm not sure. It continued to hurt on the ride over, and by the time I got home, it hurt to stand from a sitting position, and I needed to just lie down and be still -- good thing, because that's my main activity in the evening nowadays?

AM SNACK: 7:45am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 10:45am, good granola with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 12:45am, butternut squash soup, green salad, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


SCHOOL SNACK: 3pm, chocolate covered pretzels, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


SCHOOL EATS: 6:30pm, grilled chicken, mashed potato, swiss chard w/caramelized onion & olives, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 9:15pm, mini cheese raviolis with homemade sauce, whole wheat ritz with nutella, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: