Sunday, October 16

I didn't eat it, it just jumped in my mouth and made me swallow.

Woke up early, and some pie jumped down my throat. Did a slow 30 mile bike ride in relatively cold weather, fueled by junk food, and when I got home, more pie attacked me and jumped down my throat. On top of that, my momma-in-law was around in the afternoon and they ordered in Chinese, and low and behold, a bunch of greasy carbs jumped down my throat...twice! How did that happen?!


BREAKFAST: 6:45am, iced green tea, apple pie, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


BIKE SNACK: 10:15am, gatorade, potato chips, peanut butter cups, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 1:30pm, apple pie, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 5:45pm, beef lomein, pork fried rice, egg roll, grape soda, .75 bowl hunger 4/5


DINNER pt 2: 7:30pm, beef lomein, pork fried rice, veg dumplings, water, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: