Friday, January 6

Boding better

Feeling better, but still housebound. Went out with Mil for 30 minutes to sit in the park and run a short errand, makes me think -- where the hell is the snow? I think we were snowbound by this time last year. Betsy was out in the morning and brought me lunch -- dang, how lucky am I to have such a woman in my life? She doesn't cook, but she cleans! She rears kids! She's kind to me! She takes care of me! She only freaks out on occasion!

A total feeling of exhaustion took over me in the late evening, the first time in weeks that it wasn't mixed in with an ill-tension. Bodes well for tomorrow, I hope.


AM SNACK: 7am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 9pm, organic cornflakes with organic dead milk, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 2pm, Subway 12" veggie burger sub on whole wheat, health salad, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 6:30pm, breaded tilapia, 2 pickles, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 9pm, peanut butter & nutella, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: